Great Bridge Eye Care offers one of the largest selections of eyeglasses, frames, and lenses in Chesapeake, VA.
Great Bridge Eye Care offers one of the largest selections of eyeglass frames and lenses in Chesapeake, VA. Choose from over 1000 distinctive frames and sunglasses in our spacious and comfortable optical area. Our professional frame styling and personal attention assures that you will find the perfect frame with the latest in lens technology to fit your needs.
To ensure that you see as good as you look, we will be on hand and at your service whenever you need a repair or adjustment. Our very own opticians personally select each frame on display in our inventory. We take great care in making our selection of individual frames in order to offer you the latest renowned lines of designer, top quality eyeglasses and sunglasses.
At Great Bridge Eye Care, you can expect the following:
- Quality eyeglasses and lenses
- Frame and Lens Guarantees
- Hundreds of eyeglasses in stock
- Made expertly and exactly to your prescription
- Friendly Staff
We carry many different lens designs and treatments to maximize your visual needs because we believe you should not settle for less when it comes to your precious eye sight. Whether it is Transition lenses that automatically tint accordingly to light levels or advanced non-glare lenses, we carry everything you need to let you see the very best.
You’ll find that we match your frame with the latest in ophthalmic lens design to complete the perfect “look” for you. We carry an extraordinary collection of designer eyeglass frames including Nike, Tom Ford, Kate Spade and many others.
Quality eyeglasses take a little extra time and expertise and can’t be made cheap.
Checks and balances are in place because we hold our vendors to the highest standards. Unlike many big retailers, we don’t own the manufacturing or the lens labs so we are able to hold them accountable to your satisfaction.
- Our eye doctors use years of experience to determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by a trained technician who is thinking of your needs and the way you will be using your new eyewear.
- Our products are latest-generation – no “older models” or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a US facility where they don’t ship unless they are just right.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your New Eyeglasses
- Start wearing your new glasses immediately
- Wear your new glasses continuously unless prescribed for special use only
- Wear your glasses as close to your face as possible – poor fit can change the prescription
- Clean them regularly with proper solutions and cloths to keep the surface free of debris and smudges
- Progressive Lens Wearers: Point your nose at reading material and adjust your chin to bring reading materials into sharpest focus
Don’t forget your lenses too.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
All the choices we offer can feel a bit overwhelming – we understand. That’s why our opticians are specifically trained to help you make the best decisions for your unique style, occupation and hobbies.